Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break Update

Ah Texas. There is nothing more that I love than Texas.

I haven't done much of anything this week other than shopping and eating. Shopping and eating. I love it. I could do it all day if I had unlimited funds.

There's also been some down time mixed in, especially at night. It's nice to just lay down and check up on facebook/twitter/blogs and then read. I've already read 1.5 books thus far and it's only day 4 of 9. I hope to have two more finished by the time I return to Missouri.

That's all that's really happening here in Texas. We're just trying to get in as much shopping and amazing food as possible. It really helps that Katy's mom took off work this week to help us decide on places to go. :)

I haven't been keeping up with my blog because honestly, by the time I have time to do it, I'm exhausted. I was up for 21 hours on Friday and my body is regretting that. On top of the fact that I didn't get much sleep last week anyways, I could use as much sleep as possible. However, it would be nice if my body wasn't automatically set to wake up between 8:30 and 9:30 when I don't have anywhere to be. Lame.

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment