Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Today's Top 2 Topic: Random Facts About You.

1. I can't take the paper wrapping off of my napkin at a restaurant. I don't know what it is, but I hate the sound of the paper wrapping on the paper napkin. Whomever I am with (usually Lynsie or Katy) takes it off for me. I can hear other people take theirs off, but there is something about mine that drives me nuts - like nails on a chalkboard. Maybe it's the feeling. Who knows.

2. I'm a serial dater. I haven't been single for more than 2 weeks at a time since the 8th grade. I've been single for almost 4 months now and that's a long time for me. It's weird. 

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that I had to ask two friends for random facts about me. This is way more difficult than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment