Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Musical Monday

I know technically, it isn't Monday anymore, but I was working on my other posts for my other blog for a class. Those blogs take a lot more time to create than these and my roommate (to your left. Isn't she pretty?) happened to be home making me get more distracted.

Anyways, here are the lyrics for today:
Hi ho!
Hi ho!
Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho!

Hi ho, Hi ho
It's home from work we go
(whistles)
Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho
It's home from work we go
(whistles)
Hi ho, Hi ho
(more whistles)

As silly as it seems, I couldn't help but sing this all day today. I feel like all I do is go to work and go to school. I go to work and I go to school. I go to work and I go to school. Over and over and over. I love my job and most of my classes so I'm not complaining, but I'm ready for the day when I only have to go to work and not go to school on top of it.

This is a boring post, but it's late/early and I have an early class tomorrow. Here's hoping I remember to make coffee tomorrow morning. 


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Work and school is my whole life. But at least there is Tequila's Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete