Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday. All morning I have been trying to think of something meaningful to be thankful for, but the only thing that comes to mind right now is caffeine. This week = drastic lack of sleep. I'm a person that runs off of the typical 8 hours of sleep. This week, the most I have gotten in one night has been 5.5 hours and it's not looking good for tonight either. I have my first on-air performance tomorrow (although don't let that make you think it's a big deal. It's only for 2ish minutes) but it's during the Today Show. This requires me to be at the station by 5:30. Sure, I don't have to put makeup on and sure, I don't have to have my hair perfectly fixed yet, but it has to be dried and semi-styled and I have to be showered. This wouldn't seem like a big deal if I was able to go to bed at say, 8:00 tonight. Buuuut I can't. I leave tomorrow around 3:00 pm for spring break in Texas and I am very much behind on the lovely little things called laundry and packing. I am done with classes today at 12:15 but am going into work to prep as much stuff as possible for the time we are gone, so I won't be able to start laundry/cleaning/packing until 3 or 4 today. Long story short - It's going to be a long two days.

Feel free to watch me tomorrow on KOMU at 7:55 and 8:25 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment