Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekly Agenda

I'm not planning a wedding. I'm not remodeling a house. I don't have kids. I'm a typical, although rather boring, college student who is having her entire life consumed by school. I've been trying to think of something to blog about for the past few days and decided to try "memes" to get me to blog every day! Here's my schedule:

*Note: Some of these are created from inspirations on other blogs but I've personalized them. Others come directly from the websites.

Sunday: Unconscious Mutterings. It'll be a good way for me to get back into "thinking" for the school week ahead!



Monday: Musical Monday. I love music and lyrics so I'll be posting my favorite portion of a song on Monday's and ramble about why I love that part.




Tuesday: Top 2 Tuesday. Undomestic Momma gives her followers a prompt and participants choose their top two things in that category to blog about.





Wednesday: Wishful Wednesday. I have had a lot of different goals and wishes in life and I plan to share all past, present, and future goals (one at a time) to help personalize myself and my blog.




Thursday: Thankful Thursday. There is at least one thing every week that I should be thankful for and to help keep a positive perspective on life, even during stressful periods of time, I am going to blog about something I'm thankful for every week.




Friday: Five Question Friday. Five Crooked Halos gives her followers 5 questions to answer every Friday.






Saturday: Scrapbook Saturday. I have used Picnik to make pictures more artistic/scrapbook-y. I will share one that I have done every week, or if I get creative enough/have enough time, I may do a new one.




Because the Mizzou vs. West Virginia game is on, I'll have to post my Sunday post later. It's time to show some school spirit! MIZ-ZOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment