Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday!


I have been looking forward to this Friday since last Friday! I'm so excited to spend a whole weekend with Lynsie!

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I'd love to go skydiving some day. I'm not scared, but the only person I can find that will go with me is my dad who was a paratrooper. But he's getting older and I may be over-exaggerating, but I'm scared of him breaking a bone or having a heart attack. 

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
I'd probably buy a couple more blazers or other kinds of "professional" clothes. I'm starting to need them more and more now that I"m at the station more.

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
SWINGS! I love the feeling of falling that you get in your stomach. It's probably why I want to go skydiving and love amusement park rides!

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
It depends on my mood, but I love eggs and bacon and tortillas. But I also like donuts. I just eat more donuts to make up for the "hearty" breakfast.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I'm definitely not a neat freak, mainly because I'm always running late so I never have time to put stuff away and when I do have time, I'm usually exhausted. I'm working on it. :)

I only have a few things left to pack then it's off to West Plains for the weekend! Be prepared for a huge picture update next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment