Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Five



It's Thursday Five..Where we get to look back on our week and and come up with 5 things that have made us..

Happy

Joyful

Excited

Jubilant

Grateful

Whatever you want..just no bad stuff..

Some weeks are harder..and we might have to dig deeper..but I guarantee you will find 5 things!

This week has been a very long one so I'm going to have to be general about a few things.

1. I'm getting OUT of Columbia for the weekend! I'm going to visit my dear friend Lynsie and my namesake cow. I'm so excited for multiple reasons - I'm seeing Lynsie, I'm getting up close and personal with a cow, I'm most likely having homemade ice cream, and I'm sleeping in the peace and quiet (that's also dark!). It's going to be a great weekend.

2. I'm starting to "fit" in at KOMU, which really means that I'm starting to come out of my shell with the people there that have been there longer than I have. It's a nice feeling.

3. I'm getting more confident at work. I've taken on more responsibilities and am still managing to survive, mostly on my own. It'll get better stress wise once my class is over (in about a month) so I just have to keep trucking along. 

4. I finally had a story work out for me during my shift yesterday. Being able to get people to call me back is refreshing. 

5. Speaking of reporting, I can't express how thankful I am to be in the Missouri School of Journalism. I'm starting to see more and more that the students are trained in a different way than other schools and I'm thankful to get as much experience as possible.

That was actually a little harder than I thought it would be. Now I'm going back to MannLand5 to link up!

Tonight will be full of cleaning my room and packing for this weekend! So exciting!


1 comment: