Saturday, May 15, 2010

Five Question...Saturday?

I was quite busy yesterday with a friend in town and work, I never got the chance to do 5 Question Friday from Five Crooked Halos! Since this weeks was kind of interesting, I decided to do it anyways.



1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
I'd prefer a girls night in. Or a date night in. I'm a hermit and would much rather order for take out and watch a good movie than go out. 

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Ha. Actually I can, but when I do it, it makes my tongue look fat so I try not to.

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Right now, I'm going through a tulip phase. I think it's just because of spring. Usually I like Irises because they aren't the normal rose. But if I had to choose a rose, I'd choose orange ones because they're different.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
It all depends on what time period in my life I would go back to. Overall, I'd just tell myself to keep my head up and keep going. Things will get better.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Leave Columbia. I would go on a vacation somewhere away from here. Far far away from here. 

I've written this while watching Goonies so I'll try to write a quick update after the movie on what's been happening since I last posted (which isn't too much other than a new look for the blog obviously).



No comments:

Post a Comment