Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top Two Tuesday thanks to the Undomestic Momma

Before I do a very long blog update, I figured I should probably get to my Top 2 Tuesday since there are only 2 hours to spare before it isn't Tuesday anymore!

Today's topic: Top 2 Things You Splurge On

1. Massages: I used to try to get one at least once a semester, but this year has really been busy and trying to schedule something like that in advance was rough. But I decided to treat myself to one for my 21st birthday and to prep for finals. I'm scheduled Thursday at noon!


2. Lacoste Perfume: I am quite picky about my perfumes but I have three favorites, two of which are from Lacoste. I have one for the summer (A Touch of Pink) and one for the winter (Inspiration). I also use Juicy Couture perfume in the winter too. I like the heavier scents for the colder months and the lighter ones for the warmer months. 
     

I'll be back. I have quite the few updates to write about. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment