Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top Two Tuesday


It's time for another Top Two Tuesday from the Undomestic Momma

Today's topic: Favorite things about summer!

1. Martha's Vineyard! My Aunt owns a cute little cottage there and I absolutely love it! All of the houses in her area are "gingerbread" houses. The pink house is my favorite, obviously. It's one of the most photographed spots on the Vineyard. I used to spend a lot of time up there as a kid but we moved a lot. Now that my parents live in New England, we go back much more often! I love it! Over the summer, the family is in and out all the time. It's one of the only times that I'm able to see my cousins! 

2. Summer Dresses! Sure, my collection isn't as large as I'd really like it to be, but hey, I like to wear them as much as possible! I plan on extending my collection this summer :)

Alright, alright. I've procrastinated my paper for far too long. I haven't even finished reading what's required for the paper yet. No worries. It's only 5 pages and is due tomorrow at 6. 


No comments:

Post a Comment