Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



I've been neglecting my blogging recently due to my incredibly busy schedule, but I couldn't resist today's Top 2 Tuesday. It's beauty secrets!


1. GinZing! I love this stuff from Origins. I recently bought it over Spring Break and it has very much so adapted into my daily routine! It instantly reduces puffiness and dark circles under my eyes as well as works towards reducing the puffiness and circles all together (over time). Since my sleep schedule is all sorts of messed up and will stay that way for the next month, I have come to make this thing my best friend. Plus, it's $30 for a three month supply!



2. InStyler! I received this as a Christmas gift and have fallen in love with it! I previously used a Chi straightener but found that this straightener gave me more body and life rather than the straight-to-your-face feeling I get with a Chi. Plus, this lets you curl your ends much more easily than the Chi and it's especially easier with shorter hair (no risk of burning yourself trying to get your ends to curl with the Chi!)

I'll hopefully have another update/post soon. I have been quite busy as of late and it won't get better until my birthday (which is 18 days away).



1 comment: