Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

Courtesy of Five Crooked Halos!

I haven't been blogging at all recently. I'm lucky if I get one blog per week! I blame it on working 15 hours a week, going to school 15 hours a week, working out at the station 3 times a week (sometimes for 10 hours at a time), and doing all sorts of homework, reading, etc. for school. As soon as it dies down, I'll be back and blogging up a storm. Promise. 

I have never been more thankful for Friday. TGIF! I had my first reporting shift last night and I must say it didn't go as smoothly as possible. But I was the lead story and it got done. 

Since I hadn't participated in 5 Question Friday, I made the decision (at 9 am this morning) that I would do it today! :)

1. What was the first car you owned?
A red 2001 Ford Mustang...convertible! I loved that car. Sure, towards the end it started to hate me for driving a little too fast sometimes and made me fix multiple things, but hey...it was fun while it lasted!

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Knock on wood... but no! I've never cut myself so badly that I've needed them! Thank goodness too. I hate needles.

4. What was your first job?
I was an administrative assistant for my dad's office in Texas. Retalix, USA made me realize that working with my dad is embarrassing. He doesn't hold back on the stories that should be kept between my family. Lucky for me...I made the same mistake and worked for his office in New Hampshire a few summers ago. But it wasn't as bad. I had developed wit and wasn't as sensitive to the embarrassing.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
I LOVE Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, COOKIE MONSTER, and Snuffy. Yeah, I watched it a lot as a kid. 

I have 4 movies and a bunch of blankets. I'm in PJs and cuddled up in a nest. This is going to be the best Friday night ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment