Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 9 (Catch Up) - 30 Day Blog Challenge


Day 9 - A favorite picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Mathew Alexander
I can't imagine life without my baby brother. He was my baby to play house with when he was born and took his first steps into my arms. I love him with all of my heart and it's amazing to see the young man he's becoming. Although, I'd be a little happier if he wasn't so tall already. He's only 14. 



-------------------------------------

Mimi and Pap
I love my grandparents. They were there when my parents needed a break on weekends, for every birthday, every t-ball game and every recital. They've been there since I was born and I love them both very much. Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away on March 27, 2008. His death was the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. We were inseparable. We'd go for walks, mow the lawn, and eat things Mimi didn't like me eating (it would ruin my supper) in his shed. But because my Mimi is the best Mimi in the world, her house still feels the same. It's still full of so much love and amazing cooking. I love going back to visit. 







-------------------------------------

Aunt Haley
Talk about inseparable - my Aunt Haley and I were partners in crime. She was there just as much, if not more, than my grandparents. She was my preschool teacher and would take me home most of the time and usually in a different outfit than what my mother put me in. I was her Maggie Magooster. Now, she has two daughters of her own but I still try to see her every time I go home. 

-------------------------------------

Kathryn Rose
Kathryn has been my best friend for nearly 19 years. We met when I was 3 years old. We've spent years apart sometimes but every time we see each other, we pick right back up where we left off. It's nice to have someone who has known you almost as long as you've been alive. She truly is my sister. No really, we've been mistaken for sisters before because of our similar physical features. 



Her mother is also a woman very dear to me. She's like a second mother and is always there if I ever need to talk. 

-------------------------------------

Kathryn Michelle
(Yes, I have two best friends named Kathryn). 
Katy has been one of my best friends since sophomore year of high school. She was there during the hardest moments of high school and I can't thank her and her family enough. It's going to be weird not living with her in a few months. 


-------------------------------------

Lynsie Rochelle
I've only known Lynsie for a year and a half but I knew she was someone I could count on within a few days of meeting her. She's an amazing friend and will do anything to make sure you're happy and safe. She's also an amazing cook and I love her gravy. She's getting married in September and I'm her Maid of Honor! I'm so excited and things are starting to finally pick up and her wedding seems more and more real!


-------------------------------------

And of course, last but not least, 

Dutchess Madeline
The best and cutest puppy I've ever had!




No comments:

Post a Comment