Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 12 & 13 (Catch Up) - 30 Day Blog Challenge


Day 12 - Something You Don't Leave the House Without
Day 13 - Something That Means a lot to You

I'm combining these days together because the only thing I can think of for both of them is the same exact thing. So instead of writing two separate blog posts on the same thing, I'm cheating and putting them together (and it'll help me catch up faster).


This is a picture of the ring I bought (straight from the website) when my grandfather became ill in March of 2008. Like I've said in previous posts, he meant the world to me and I miss him dearly. I wear this ring every day. The finger I wear it on sometimes changes, but I still wear it. Even if I'm laying around the house on a lazy day and don't have my normal jewelry on (I also wear a watch, pearl earrings, and diamond stud earrings every day), I always have my ring on. It's taking a little bit of him everywhere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment