Monday, July 12, 2010

Maggie Contreras, Producer.

I'm officially done with reporting! Forever! And ever and ever and ever!

That's right! Broadcast 3 is over!

I officially start my producing class next semester and I couldn't be more excited. I've waited for this class for three long years.

BUT


I started "producing" the morning show at KOMU on Wednesdays! I am still in training but I love it! I'm really only writing content so far but it's an excuse to practice my "creative writing". Plus it's the morning show so anything goes. It's less "serious" than the other newscasts. It's a great learning experience.

That's the view from one of the Producer stations in the control room!

Sure it means weird hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but I love it so much that I don't care. I'm getting my hands dirty and that's what the #1 Journalism School is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment