Sunday, November 14, 2010

Semester Catch Up

Oh hi blog. It's been a busy semester -- but I've missed you.

Here's what you've missed in pictures:

A trip to Martha's Vineyard
My cousin Paige's (on the right) engagement party
(L-R: Halley, Me, Paige)
The start of my producing class!

KOMU Pictures

More KOMU Pictures

Girls Nights

Girls nights going to see Steve Jones (attorney) perform

Double dates with Lynsie
Real cowgirl boots
Halloween at the Office
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
(L-R back row) Jeff (Dopey) Nick (Bashful)
Caroline ( Doc) Craig (Prince Charming)
Morgan (Snow White) Jason (Magic Mirror)
(L-R front row) Brynn (Sneezy) Me (Sleepy)
 Lynsie (Happy) Claudia (Grumpy)

Field producing election night
(Shown here with my reporter)
And a dress up day at the office
Back Row L-R: Claudia, Caroline, Jason, Nick, and Jeff
From Row L-R: Brynn, Me and Lynsie


It's been an incredibly busy semester and I'm excited to leave for Thanksgiving break next week. I could use a refresher before coming back for finals. I only have one final but have papers or presentations in all my other classes. And between the 28ish hours at the station, the 15 hours of class and the scheduled 16 hours of work each week, I'm usually running around like I've lost my head. Pretty sure I would too if it wasn't attached to my body. 

But here's to more blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment