Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas time is here...

Okay so not quite yet...

But it's time to start prepping! Ever since I started high school, my family has put me in charge of doing holiday cards and letters. I've written the family update letter, I've picked out the cards, I've addressed, licked, and stamped the envelopes.. I've done everything.

And this year is my final year. I'm a senior in college and this time next year, I'll be out on my own with my own life, job, "family" (my dog), my own everything. It'll be time to move on.

So this year, I want to do something fun and special. Lynsie showed me this cool special Shutterfly is offering! Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards for Bloggers who blog a post about it. You can sign up/find more information about it here: Sign Up! 

Here is what I've found so far!

My dad once worked for a company based in Israel so for a few years our Christmas cards were very non-denominational and were basic holiday cards. I wish I had known this then! Shutterfly has non-denominational cards that you can find here: Holiday Cards


But since he doesn't work there anymore, I got to look at Christmas cards! Check them out here:  Christmas Cards


And since it's also time to start thinking about gifts for everyone, I looked at their calendars too! I'm thinking about doing it for my mom :). Go look!: Calendars


Plus May is only a few months away...I'm trying not to think about that. But while on the site, I looked at their graduation announceme but nts. Most of them are class of 2010 but I'm sure by the time I get close to sending those, they'll say class of 2011 (which is scary). Go freak yourself out: Graduation Announcements

I took some screen shots of my favorite cards. Let me know what you think!



I think this one is my favorite!


I'm excited to pick one! You can even customize the insides of your cards to include different amounts of text and even add more pictures! This is going to save me so much time this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment