Monday, June 7, 2010

1 Year, 3 Months, 2 Weeks, and 3 Days

Yep, that's the countdown until Lynsie's wedding. I even added a countdown from DaisyPath below my header. I'm that excited.

I've been looking at wedding things alllllll weekend. It's starting to get ridiculous. Mainly, I've been researching what exactly a Maid of Honor does. I'm thinking about investing in an organizational book from Barnes and Noble. I'm a dork, I know, but it'll be a great way to keep all of the stuff I'm working on together as well as a great "scrapbook" of sorts to look back on.

Did I mention that her main colors are black and pink? Anyone who knows me knows that those two colors scream Maggie. I'm in wedding heaven...without the commitment.

1 comment:

  1. I love this little post! I also love how devoted to this you are. I've been blessed with a FANTASTIC maid of honor!!!

    ReplyDelete